Take a walk in the past
Hjarup Church is mentioned for the first time in 1280 and is build on a placed called Hjarthorp.
The church is from the Romanesque period and built of rough granite. Hjarup Church has been rebuild and restored through the years and more recently a belfry was added.
Hjarup Church has had several owners including Koldinghus, Trøjborg and Østerbygård. In 1912 the church became independent.
Destination Trekantområdet – VisitKolding email@example.com