Gyldenløves Høj - Hillock
Take a walk in the past
The hill is named after the half brother to King Christian V, Ulrik Frederik Gyldenløve, the owner of Skjoldenæsholm Manor in about 1700.
There is a monument dedicated to the fallen resistance men who met there at night during the Second World War to collect weapons drops.
Ringsted Turistinformation firstname.lastname@example.org