Føns Church

Take a walk in the past

Føns Church
The church is inaugurated to Sct. Anna before the 13th century. The altarpiece in wood is carved o. year 1500, and the Pulpit is from 1663. The inner part of the church was renovated in 2001. The church is beautifully situated in the area, surrounded by Fønsvang Lake and Lillebælt.

Opdateret af:
VisitMiddelfart mail@visitmiddelfart.dk