Take a walk in the past
The church is from the 1100-1200s. A little before the year 1500, the nave of the church, ie the building itself, was extended so that the church could accommodate more people. In the old days, the church tower was used as a beacon when people went sailing. The church itself can be spotted along the entire track, but the church is most visible at the end of the line at Stubberup.
In the church there are a number of frescoes by the "wooden painters", which is a small group of 2-3 artists who painted their works of art between 1475-1512.
There is an old legend that a man named Marsk Stig died, and that he is buried under the church floor in Stubberup Church.
- Stubberup church
- Phone. (+45) 65341163