St. Blichersvej in Ringkøbing
Take a walk in the past
Development with good buildungs from the time of the railway. A part of the east side, at the corner of Chr. Hustedsvej, belonged to Joh. P. Andresen´s organ factory 1896-1964. Ringkøbing Amts Dagblad is built in 1913, architect Kr. Jensen. The railway station from 1875 is listed. It is designed by the DSB architect N.P.C. Holsøe, and the outside beautifully restored 2001-2002, e.g. the chimneys have been rebuilt. The building on the corner of J.C. Christensen Allé, is Plesner´s administration block for the Ørnhøj railway. Statue of Prime Minister J.C. Christensen at Holstebrovej, the work of Johs. Bjerg. 1952 erected on the Town Square, but moved to its current location in 1993.