Sct. Hans Chapel

Take a walk in the past

St. Hans Chapel was build in 1901 as a substitute church for St. Bendt's church during its restoration. Since 1909 it has served as office and music school until 2013, where Ringsted Radiomuseum bought the chapel.

Today it is therefore a technical Radiomuseum in world class.

Opdateret af:
Ringsted Turistinformation info@visitringsted.dk
Ringsted Turistinformation