Råd-, Ting- and Arresthus
Take a walk in the past
This is Naestved's 3rd town hall. The first stood where Hotel Vinhuset stands today. The second is the town hall from the Middle Ages which stands opposite St. Peder's Church.
This building was built in 1856 and served as the town hall until 1940. It was constructed from drawings by Royal Buildings' Inspector M.G. Bindesboell and had, at the time, a very characteristic gable and columns. These disappeared during a rebuilding in 1937, but is since 1996 visible again.
Destination SydkystDanmark email@example.com