Næsholm Borgruin

Take a walk in the past

It was built in the year 1240 and it existed in 100 years until it was destroyed in an attack on some people from Holstein who lived in the castle.

After it was destroyed King Valdemar decided not to rebuild the castle and instead he used the materials for building a nearby farm.

Opdateret af:
VisitOdsherred tb@odsherred.com
VisitOdsherred

  • Næsholm Borgruin
  • Næsholm Borgruin, Nygårdsvej, Højby
    4500 Nykøbing Sj