Take a walk in the past
The church has a slim, octagon turret above the chancel, where the bell was ringing for Communion.
The triptych from 1591 has a painting from 1635 and in the middle one from 1938 by Anne E. Munck. Pulpit from 1586 with oak carvings.
- Mesinge church
- Mesinge Bygade 55
- Phone. (+45) 65341333