Take a walk in the past
The church was built at the beginning of the 12th century. It has a richly carved pulpit from 1626 from the workshop of Abel Schrøder. The crucifix dates back to about 1500 with symbols of the four evangelists (the lion, the ox, the eagle and the angel). The altar wall was painted in 1942 by Stephan Viggo Petersen and the old altar piece was painted by Louise Marie Ingemann in 1848 – 49. The organ is from 1991 and was built by Svend Erling Nielsen, Slangerup.
Destination SydkystDanmark firstname.lastname@example.org