Filskov Church

Take a walk in the past

Filskov Church was built  in 1877 from drawings by architect L.A.Winstrup. The tower was added in 1929. The church has a porch on the northern side of the nave. The church is situated on the northwesters side of Filskov in a nice villa and parcel area with Filskovcentret northeast and Missionshuset north.

Opdateret af:
Destination Trekantområdet – VisitBillund info@visitbillund.dk
Destination Trekantområdet – VisitBillund