Take a walk in the past
The church is located on a hill with a superb view of the Isefjord and the Sidinge Fjord.
The oldest part of the church was erected in the 12th century.
The pulpit and altarpiece from 1648 in baroque style by the wood carver Lorenz Jørgensen.
The church has a very fine fresco painting from apprx. 1350 of Saint Christopher striding through the waters of the river.