Den romersk - katolske kirke - kopi
Take a walk in the past
The catholic church of the town is consecrated to St. Knud and was established in 1887 in a disused chicory plant. Ealier a female convent and a school were attached to the church.
Above tne entrance door is a wooden carving depicting a crucifixion group.
It is from 1922.
On the church roof is a ridge turret with a bell.