Take a walk in the past
A few carved stones on the pedestal are probably the remains of a former Romanesque church. The inventory comes from a restoration in 1872, where everything original was discarded except for the Romanesque baptismal font with a lion motif.
Often the Romanesque stone churches replaced an older wooden church. Of course, this has also been the case in Bregnet. Perhaps the first church was built as a pilgrimage church in connection with the sacred "Tobias fountain" in the Ringelmoseskoven forest east of the church.
Guided tour of the church:
Groups can get a tour of the church with a guide that tells about the church and its history.
Open from 8 am to 4 pm