Take a walk in the past
The listed main building was built in 1638–1656 with fortifications in Renaissance style, as well as a moat and three towers. Buildings, drawbridge and manor buildings are visible from the public road that transects the estate and from the park trail beyond the moat, which is open to the public.
The park is open to visitors all year round.
Read more here (only in Danisch)
Udvikling Assens - VisitAssens email@example.com