Take a walk in the past
Gothic triple-wing altarpiece with carved figures.
The baptismal font is from 1856. Renaissance pulpit. It dates from 1867 and the baptismal bowl from 1722.
The church?s chancel - an old war-ship "Àskø Enighed"from 1867.
A new organ from 1992 built by Albert E. Lang.
It is open from morning to afternoon during the week. Appointments can be made with the gravedigger.
Visit Lolland-Falster email@example.com