Take a walk in the past
The very narrow church from 1250 owns a wooden sculpture of Saint Lawrence, produced in the late 14th century. It is one of the best carings from this period in Danmark. Probably a work from Bernt Notke factory, Lübeck. A memorial plaque in the vestibule of the tower remindes the joint donation made in 1735 from the rich as well as the poor people. The organ was built by Frederik Rasmus ca. 1848.
Rømø-Tønder Turistbureau email@example.com