Tinghuset in Ulfborg
Take a walk in the past
Tinghuset - The courthouse in Ulfborg was designed in 1916-1917 by architect Erik V. Lind as the city's cooperative dairy.
Today, Tinghuset is the cultural center and houses DGI West Jutland, the municipal Citizens' Service, the Local Police, the administration of the local housing association, the local department of Holstebro Music School and the Local History Archive.
Furthermore, the Tinghuset is the setting for a wide range of cultural activities and events.
VisitNordvestkysten, Holstebro email@example.com