Take a walk in the past
The only church on Als with an apse. Oak bell tower from the Middle Ages situated on Bronze Age mound east of the church.
Frescoes from 1501 and earlier. Pulpit from 1576. Altarpiece by Aabenraa artist Jes Jessen, from 1798. Organ built 1863 by Marcussen & Son, Aabenraa.
The opening hours of the church is with reservation for days where the staff of the churchyard is not at work.