Struer Town Hall

Take a walk in the past

Struer Town Hall

Constructed in 1921. In 1962 an extension was built by architect H. Møller Nielsen, Struer, and again in connection to the town renewal in the late 1980s by achitects Anna Maria Indrio & Paul Jensen, Copenhagen.

Opdateret af:
Destination Limfjorden info@destinationlimfjorden.dk
Destination Limfjorden

  • Struer Town Hall
  • Østergade 11
    7600 Struer