St. Tarnby Church
Take a walk in the past
The church is akin to Harlev Church and among the younger of the municipality of limestone churches.
It was built in the period 1175-1275. Residues from this construction period can be seen in the ship's long walls and west gravl. In the Gothic period 1375-1536 come all the annexes.
Today it appears the church as a nave church with Romanesque west lot (hidden by the tower) and a Gothic east lot and the three extensions: porch, vestry and tower with stepped gable.
Destination SydkystDanmark email@example.com
- St. Tarnby Church
- Køgevej 46a
- Phone. (+45) 56 57 71 14