Søndergade in Ringkøbing

Take a walk in the past

The house, with diagonal-angled gable, on the corner of Smedegade was built in 1800, as a part of the town´s  first tobacco factory from 1787. Through the 17th century Ringkøbing had several tobacco factories, which all produced the chew tobacco " Ringkøbing No. 4 ", a well-known brand on the west coast. In the western end of the street near the customs house lay Ringkøbing´s western gate.

Opdateret af:
Destination Vesterhavet, Hvide Sande turist@visitvesterhavet.dk
Destination Vesterhavet, Hvide Sande

  • Søndergade in Ringkøbing
  • Søndergade
    6950 Ringkøbing