Sønder Dalby Church

Take a walk in the past

The church stands in the centre of Dalby village about 8 km east of Haslev.

- Consists of a Romanesque nave

- Auricular style epitaph from 1637 for vicar Niels Foss and Margrethe Pedersdatter

- 3 graves from the late 17th and early 18th centuries

Opdateret af:
Destination SydkystDanmark info@vism.dk
Destination SydkystDanmark