Take a walk in the past

The mill was built in 1875 and is placed with a beautiful view over the harbour.

The brick-build mill is whitewashed.

The top of the mill is form as a boat, and covered with millboards.

The mill was use until 1926 as a wind mill, and a couple of years more with
wind wheels.

The mill is own by Sønderborg Municipality and can only be seen from outside.

Opdateret af:

  • Slotsmøllen
  • Rosengade 14
    6400 Sønderborg