Skovsgaard Mill

Take a walk in the past

In 1904 after a fire, a mill was rebuilt next to the old Mill Farm from 1830, both buildings are preserved. Skovsgaard Mill is special because it has an onion shaped hat and the sieves are placed over the grinding loft and not on the bottom of the mill as in most mills. The mill is restored and the mill equipment is preserved and functional, which means organic flour is being milled. The mill belongs to Skovsgaard Estate, which is also open for visitors.

Opdateret af:
Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen Langeland info@langeland.dk
Turist- og Erhvervsforeningen Langeland