Sir Church

Take a walk in the past

Sir Church is a Roman church from the end of the 14th. century, altered and extended in 1888. The altarpiece is made by Johan T. Skovgaard: The good herd who is wearing a blue coat. At the restauration of the church in 1981 the same blue colour was used for paiting of the chairs etc.

It has a characteristic flagstone floor from the 1880´ies. 300 year old pulpit from the renaissance. The pulpit is painted by Sven H. Mikkelsen. Architect Alan H. Mikkelsen. The organ of the church is quite outstanding.




Opdateret af:
VisitNordvestkysten, Holstebro info@visitnordvestkysten.dk
VisitNordvestkysten, Holstebro