Sct. Nicolai Church
Take a walk in the past
In the Middle Ages it was likely surrounded by a rampart outside of the town ramparts.
The extremely ornamental altarpiece from 1642 and restored in 1989 is a huge baroque wood carving.
The early Renaissance pulpit dates from 1565.
The organ was built in 1956 by Marcussen and Son, Aabenraa.
Aabenraa Tourist email@example.com