Ridebanen - Valsøgaard/Nygaard
Take a walk in the past
Valsøgaard/Nygaard burnt down during the Count's Feud in Denmark in 1534-36. Anne Meinstrup, the owner of the farm at the time, was murdered at Ringsted Thingstead. There are visible moats around the old foundation. The farmhouses were demolished in 1587.
Parking only on Valsømaglevej - 300 m from the rampart.
Ringsted Turistinformation email@example.com