Ølby Church - Struer

Take a walk in the past

Ølby Church - Struer

Ølby Church was built about 1200 of ashlars. On account of the lake Kilen, the church got is name after Saint Nikolaus who was the mariners' saint. The tower dates back to 1905. After a fire in the chancel in 1911 the altarpiece was made. In the church there is a tablet with the names of the rectors back to the Reformation. The church was restored in 1971.

Opdateret af:
Destination Limfjorden ferievedlimfjorden@morsoe.dk
Destination Limfjorden