Take a walk in the past
The lighthouse was built in 1904. The tower is of stone and was 18 metres high at start. In 1927, the lighthouse was equipped with a lens device, a petroleum burner and jalousies to flash the light. During modernisation in 1947 the tower was increased by 2 metres, the petroleum burner replaced by electricity and the jalousies where also replaced.
The focus height is 27 metres and the sector character: Oc WRG 5s.
Today the old official residency at the lighthouse can be rented as School camp Fyret.
- Nordborg Lighthouse
- Augustenhofvej 37
- Phone. (+45)