Nollund Church

Take a walk in the past

Nollund Church, is a chapel of ease under Grindsted Church. It was designed by architect Hother Paludan and built in 1914. It consists of a chancel and nave and has a semi-detached belfry to the west and a polygonal extension to the north where the chancel meets the nave.

Opdateret af:
Destination Trekantområdet – VisitBillund info@visitbillund.dk
Destination Trekantområdet – VisitBillund