Nørregade in Ringkøbing
Take a walk in the past
On the corner of Østergade lies " The Old Merchant´s House ", Nørregade 2. Built in the 1970s, originally built round a quadrangle and included the adjoining houses on both sides.
Well-reputed merchant´s store untill 1995, since department of a furniture shop. In no. 9 is A. Rasmussen´s Printing House, founded 1874, nation-wide know and from 1918-75 owned by Louis Rasmussen " Sorte ( Black) Louis ", who was a pioneer in the tourist area. Nørrehus at the corner of the pedestrian street with shops and a movie theatre is from 1913 and designed by Kr. Jensen. A prior movie theatre, in a wooden building on the corner, was founded by ironmonger Valdemar Lange and marchant Frede Skaarup, the later revue king in Copenhagen.
Destination Vesterhavet, Hvide Sande email@example.com