Nørre Gørding Church

Take a walk in the past

Nørre Gørding Church consists of a leaded roofed choir and nave, built in granite ashlar on a chamfered edge plinth. Later was added a porch facing south. Bell tower from the middle of the 18th century. A Romanesque font of granite. The pulpit, a renaissance-work, has the year 1609 painted on it. Altarpart from the year 1972, made by the sculptor Erik Heide. The organ is from 1957 (Frobenius).

The church was restored from 1967-68. 

Opening hours stated at the church.

Opdateret af:
VisitNordvestkysten, Holstebro info@visitnordvestkysten.dk
VisitNordvestkysten, Holstebro