Nielstrup Hovedgård

Take a walk in the past

This was a big castle stronghold in the Middle Ages, the castle mounds can still be discerned with its moats. After the civil war (the baron´s feud) a three-winged manor house with tower was built in abt. 1535, which abt. 1820 was to be replaced by the present one-storey main building. Abt. 1900 the moats were filled in, both around the main building and the homefarm. The castle is not open to the public.

Opdateret af:

  • Nielstrup Hovedgård
  • Nielstrupvej 2
    5762 Vester Skerninge