Malt House in Rudkøbing
Take a walk in the past
It is not possible to enter the building, but it can be viewed from outside.
Part of the protected Horse Trader's Farm. The entire settlement consisting of anteroom (1761, foundation wall
1851, elevated 1863), eastern side house (1761 and 1863), five-storey house (1766 and 1873), transverse house (1761, extended
1799, 1851), west side house (1824, extended 1842, extended and elevated 1863), extend (1919),
warehouse (1838), drying oven house and coal house (ca. 1860) as well as the paved courtyard and garden. Protected
1987. (Source: bygningsbevaring.dk)