Løjtved - kopi

Take a walk in the past

The manor was first mentioned in 1372, and the present main building with 2 floors and with adjoining wings of one storey from 1842 was erected on top of the remaining brickwork of the original brick-built in 1924. The name means onion (leek) and Tved (Danish for clearance in wood). The castle is not open to the public.

Opdateret af:
ASP ASP no-reply@visitdenmark.com

  • Løjtved - kopi
  • Assensvej 253
    5771 Stenstrup