Take a walk in the past
The church was built in 2 stages. The bell tower dates back to the Middle Ages, approx. 1150, when it was used for refuge and, fortification. The remainder of the church dates from 1773. 1450, the pulpit from 1571 and the altarpiece from 1753.
If the church is closed; call the deputy chairman on phone number +45 2825 1487 - he will be happy to open the church if he is at home.