Take a walk in the past
The outside of Herlufmagle Church bears the mark of it's renovation in 1886. The inside of the church was renovated between 1951 and 1965 by architect Marinus Andersen.
The church contains a rich collection of grave memorabilia including a sandstone monument from 1634, an epitaph painting and many gravestones. There is also a pulpit by the renouned carpenter Abel Schroeder.
During the winter half-year, the church is locked. Please contact the priest for admittance.
Destination SydkystDanmark email@example.com