Take a walk in the past
The original name of the farm was "Havreballegård", however, in 1680 it changed its name into "Marselisborg" with the new owner Baron Constantin Marselis. In 1896 Aarhus Kommune (the municipality of Aarhus) entered into possession of the manor and the forest.
In 1904 a restaurant was built in Havreballe Skov. Later the area known as "Tivoli Friheden" was converted into an amusement park, which is situated at the same location today.
- Havreballe Forest
- Havreballe Skovvej 11
8000 Aarhus C