Take a walk in the past
The church is located at the upper end of the main street, Jernbanegade.
- Medieval church, rebuilt 1914-16, renovated 1987-88
- Seating 400-500 persons
- Oldest pews from 1560 - pulpit from 1579
- Granite baptismal font from 1936 - baptismal bowl from 1979
- Coats of arms attached to Bregentved Castle
- Sven Havsteen-Mikkelsen's large Golgatha picture acquired 1996
See the church in 3D here.
Destination SydkystDanmark firstname.lastname@example.org