Take a walk in the past
In the 16th century Harboøre's first church was founded
It was demolished in 1909.
The present church was erected in 1910. The blocks of granite in the tower are from the old church. The inside of the church was restores in 1959 in a simple way.
The Roman font, the altar and the pulpit form the 17th century all originate from the old church.
On the southern wall a memorial for 2 crews, who drowned in 1862-1863, is to be found.
VisitNordvestkysten, Lemvig email@example.com