Take a walk in the past
Fensmark Church is situated in the old Fensmark village by Chr. Winthersvej and the path to the Glass Works. It was consecrated in the Middle Ages to Our Lady. The church was extended in 1825 and in 1921 after the establishment of Holmegaard Glass Works.
The altar is from 1958 and made in ceramic by the sculptor Arne Bang. Arne Bang has also made the figure in the churchyard 'En falden' (The Fallen).
Destination SydkystDanmark email@example.com