Durup Church

Take a walk in the past

Romanesque style ashlar church with Gothic style tower. In 1931 the tower was rebuilt and a porch was added. The pulpit with paintings of Christ and the evangelists dates back to mid-17th century. The present altarpiece, "Christ and the disciples", was painted by J. Th. Skovgård in 1931.
The baptismal font is Romanesque, while the pulpit with paintings of Christ and the Evangelists is from the middle of the 16-century.

Opdateret af:
Destination Limfjorden ferievedlimfjorden@morsoe.dk
Destination Limfjorden