Church of St. James (Skt. Ib)
Take a walk in the past
In 1816 the church and the graveyard were sold to a local merchant and used as warehouse until 1884. The porch, tower and chancel were demolished, however, the church was restored in 1922. Today, only the aisle is left.
The famous Danish painter L.A. Ring is burried in the churchyard which is still used.
From Easter to mid October the church is open all days from sunrise to sunset.
VisitFjordlandet, Roskilde firstname.lastname@example.org