Take a walk in the past
In 1657, Broksoe was two farms. However it was turned over to the crown in 1661, because the then owner, Kai Lykke, had been sentenced for insulting His Majesty. The main building looks old, but it was first built in 1915-16. It is a 3-winged castle-like building in 2 floors.
The place can only be seen from the outside
Destination SydkystDanmark email@example.com