Ansgarskirken - Morsø Frimenighed
Take a walk in the past
Ansgarschurch is built and consecrated in 1871 as church for the then Morsoe Elected Parish which was founded that year; subsequently the Morsoe Free Parish. New Gothic style. Alter piece: 'Ansgar Baptist' is painted by Christen Dalsgaard in 1872. The pulpit in the shape of a harebell flower, designed by Free School teacher Anders Dissing 1871. The font was made by the sculptor Erik Heide 1960.
Morsø Turistbureau - Destination Mors firstname.lastname@example.org