Take a walk in the past
Allinge church was erected about 1500, and extended in 1896. In 1962 a new frobenius organ was installed. In and around the church are placed several grave stones to commemorate generals who served at Hammershus. The church was renovated in 1992.
Destination Bornholm email@example.com
- Allinge Kirke
- Kirkeplads 1
- Phone. (+45) 56480050