Take a walk in the past
New church from 1912. The church was founded August 19 1911 and one year late the church was ready for use. In 1965-67 the church was renovated and extended. The altarpiece is glass mosaic - called "The women by the grave" by Sven Havsteen Mikkelsen. June 2008: New 40 cm high altar of the cross - the suffering and triumphant Christ -
made by the artist Arne Haugen Sorensen.