Take a walk in the past
The church in Ravsted is from the 12th century with a Tower form the 14th century.
The Armery from late middleages has been changed through the years.
The rafters is of speciel intresse, they are numbered in runic letters.
On the altar there is a lategotich altarpiece from 1475 with moveable sides.
The altarpiece has been restored and brought back to it´s original glorie in gold and silver.
The Pulpit is a renaissance work from the year 1605 by the Ringerinckske workshop.
Aabenraa Tourist firstname.lastname@example.org