Take a walk in the past
Granite font with fine motifs of lions, lamb with cross staff and fruit. Baptismal basin from southern Germany, engraved with BR and AR and the coats of arms of Rantzau and Rumohr. The bell with pilgrim inscriptions dates back to 1474. The tower is late Gothic. Crucifix by Niels Helledie. Open on Saturdays by appointment. Open during Sunday services. A leaflet about the church can be purchased in the porch.
VisitAarhus, Silkeborg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Levring Kirke
- Bygaden 55
- Phone. (+45) +45 86 88 60 91